You like what you see and are ready to book a session, what's next?
- The first thing I would do is fill out the contact information sheet, send me an email directly, email@example.com or give me a call at 616-481-6593.
- Next we set a date and determine the type of session you would like to have. The different types of sessions would be; at your home, on-location at a park or city, or in the downtown Grand Rapids studio. Options are endless and limited to our collaborative imagination.
- After we have determined a date and session type I send out a contract in the welcome packet to be signed and information about products available.
- Then we communicate via email or telephone to finalize your session details and answer any questions you may have.
- Finally we wait for your session date!
What can I expect at the session?
- First of all I hope to have fun! I like to take a few minutes at the beginning of each session to just talk to the kids and create a relaxing and fun environment.
- A newborn session and a family session held in an urban setting can be very different. I include more details about what to expect during your session type in the welcome packet.
I don't know what to wear!
- No problem, I can help you come up with a plan. I can suggest stores to shop at, colors that work together and accessories that will help make your images stand out.
When will my images be ready and what is a viewing session?
- Your session images will be ready with in two weeks from your session date. At your session we will set a date for the viewing session.
- The viewing session is where you are able to see the images from your session. This session can be held in the studio or in your home.
What types of payment do you except and do you offer a payment plan?
- I except checks and debit/credit cards.
- A payment plan can be put in place for product orders.
Do you offer sales?
- The best way to find out about sales or specials is to sign up for the email newsletter. Just look for the email sign up link at the top of the page.